Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1 December 2010

Even as a very young child, I knew things were NOT right. I remember having strange sensations and feelings run through my body. I could sense my mother's unhappiness and when I would ask her what was wrong, she would say, “I was happy until, 'your father'. . .” So, I thought that daddies were responsible for mommies happiness.

Mommy was always unhappy. She would get angry at times and turn into a “witch”, her words. The one time I really remember the 'witch' was on one of my birthdays when I was still in grade school. It was evening, she was in the kitchen cleaning the table, and she was going on and on, as I remember the night, she seemed possessed. It was my birthday. I do not remember being told happy birthday, no cake, no present, nothing. At the time, I thought maybe I hadn't been good enough.

I will take over now, MariahInanna is having a hard time with her emotions. This was very traumatic for her. Her memories trigger emotions which she has held inside and never been able to express until now. She is crying as she types my words.

Dear Ones, children are to be treasured. They are to be protected from these kinds of traumatic experiences. Secrets create this kind of trauma. Secrets of incest, Secret of other forms of sexual abuse. Secrets of mental/emotional abuse.

You have been created in the image of God's Love. When you are not treated with such love, treasured and protected your world becomes a bad dream. No matter how much you try to be good, or to do good things, you feel like you are never good enough because the grownups around you are so filled with their own anger that they put that anger out and you are so sensitive that you feel like it is your fault and that if you can just be good enough, then mommy and daddy will be happy and then they will treat you in the way that you desire.

This is not true, because mommy and daddy have come from such debilitating abuse themselves they are under a spell. They are keeping secrets of immense weight and are reeling inside from their trying so hard to be good.

Dear Ones, this is where we get the program of “perfectionism”. We are downloaded from the opposition with thinking that if we do enough, have enough, we can then be enough. This is not so.

YOU are enough even as you are. You have been divinely created in the image of Love, Peace, and Joy! That is all you need to be. Claim these words for your Truth and you will begin to flow into that Divine space of REST. Rest from you afflictions, from your pain, from your misery and from your broken hearts.

Dear ones, we desire that you know that because you are created from the matter of the universe, that you MATTER to the universe. Your happiness is vital to the transitions that all are now experiencing here on the earth.

Begin to write your own stories. The secrets must be released in order for them to be healed.

Blessings, Inanna

No comments:

Post a Comment