Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 December 2010

As a child, I would often have 'bad' dreams. They were very real and disturbing. They always left me with a sense and a feeling that was very uncomfortable.

I would often 'sleep walk'. Going to the front door, having dreams, hallucinations, as I was going through the house in my sleep.

One day, my older sister found me in a closet drinking rubbing alcohol, she said, “Why are you drinking that?” I said, “I have to.” That too left me with wondering why I would do such a thing.

After I grew up and got married there were times when I would hear 3 knocks on my front door. I would quickly get out of bed, go to the front door and open it. There would be no one there. I felt so strange, and I would ask myself, “Why, would I jump so quickly out of bed in the middle of the night and go to answer knocks at my door in my night gown, no robe. It felt so strange, like a mindless robot, going through motions not even having a clue as to why I would do such a thing.

As my children got into their teen years and I had stopped taking the drug Elavil, I had a hard time sleeping. We would get disturbing phone calls in the middle of the night. I would answer the phone and I knew someone was on the other end, yet, they never spoke. It too was very disturbing to me. After several experiences like that I began to leave my phone off the hook at night. Eventually when I stopped leaving it off the hook the phone calls had stopped and didn't return.

I was attending a Rapid Eye Training and the facilitator would on ocaission mention “cult abuse”. And I would think, “Oh, thank god that can't happen to me.” I had a firm belief that because I was living my life a certain way that those type of things couldn't possibly affect me or even touch my life. I felt very safe in my belief system. And, yet, I had a deep underlying sense that I needed to know more about what she knew about cult abuse and I knew that one day I would have an opportunity to talk with her about it.

One day I was doing a session with my friend who taught Rapid Eye Training and was my mentor at the time, I asked her to do what is called a dyad. This is where you look into each others left eye with your left eye. Information is exchanged at a soul level. I felt shifts in my body and I knew that had been downloaded. I did not know at the time everything, of course, we never are given all of the layers of information at one time. We are only given what we need at the time we need it.

From that point on I began to learn how subtle the entities of the opposition work to keep you caught and trapped in half truths and even down right lies. They create illusions that you live your live in, thinking that you are safe if you only. . . If your life looks like. . . If you wear this. . . you will be safe. If you do. . . this you will be safe. All the time you are wondering why your life is screwed up and you are miserably unhappy and depressed all of the time.

Getting out of bed each day is a struggle, you have no support from you family. You have no support from friends, you feel sorry for yourself and you pull those who are willing to share you life with you into your web of 'oh, woe is me'.

Then, one day you begin to realize that cult abuse has touched you life in a huge way. Not only your life, the lives of all those you love dearly and wanted so much to protect from such bizarre rituals. You have memories, you have flashbacks, and your life begins to reel in such a way that you feel so out of control. You are not sure that you will ever be able to release all of the demons within and survive to tell about it.

Well, I did survive. And, I live as a witness that YOU too can survive many of the insidious experiences of your life. Not only CAN YOU SURVIVE, you can THRIVE. There is a beautiful life awaiting you. There is help. There are many with divinely inspired tools and gifts that can assist you on your journey to wholeness. I bear witness this is TRUE. For you a a Divine Being seeking healing from all manner of afflictions and the Divine has surrounded you with their love and they support you and I support you.

I am sending out my Love to you that you may know of a surety that you can heal and release the demons that keep you dysfunctional and unhappy.

Dear ones,

That which MariahInanna has just shared with you is her story, in her words. What we would like to share with you is that she speaks Truth. There is help and there is hope. You do not need to continue suffering from you past. It is so much easier for you to release it and move into a state of grace full of peace, and love and joy than it is to stay where you are debilitated and afraid to move forward.

You Dear Ones,YOU are even at this moment surrounded by those who love you and are encouraging you to take a risk. Break your silence, reach out and get help. Begin an open and honest dialogue with yourself. Forgive yourself for not being able to protect yourself. Forgive others for not protecting you. There are Divine reasons that the opposition exists here on the earth. It is to assist you in seeing how much stronger you are than it is. The opposition is only an illusion and within the TRUTH OF ALL THINGS, it has NO power at all. It falls to the ground and is taken back into the light to be healed, just as you will be healed from all of the effects that have been perpetuated towards you, Dear One.

We desire that you know and cling to the Truth of these words. That they give you strength to search out one you can trust to assist you in your healing work. It is time for you to break through your prison doors, for they are the illusions of your physical mind
and body and keep you from your JOY.

We leave with you a blessing and a promise that your JOY is within you and you can release it and allow it to fill you with a witness that you, Dear One, are worthy of feeling your worth. You are of great value to the Divine, follow your intuitive guidance and liberate your Soul. Rejoice and BE exceedingly Glad.

Blessings, Inanna

No comments:

Post a Comment