Wednesday, February 6, 2013


THE POWER TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE
I have been spending much time over the past month deliberating how to fulfill my purpose. I am a spiritual teacher. I am an empathic healer, I work with the Divine Feminine Energy to asisst others in bringing balance into their lives. I have been doing this for many years, over 30 years to give you a close number. I have known for a very long time that I need to put my thoughts down for others to read, for in so doing, my words would open a person to investigate making new choices which in turn will lead them into a happier life. A life filled with passion and joy. My problem has been my own doubts. What can I possibly say that would help someone else. Oh, I know that I have been doing this for years, working with clients one on one is different than just spewing forth in a more general manner. As I work on a person one on one spirit reveals to me what the person needs to hear, where I need to work on their body, who might be present to assist them on their path of healing. When it comes to just sitting down and writing all of a sudden I get a block and feel insecure while at the same time, it really is no different, the words still flow, spirit fills me and here I am writing. The quote at the top is for my benefit in writing this. I must move forward, I have stayed stagnant for much too long arguing with myself, because I know for a surety the Gods do not argue with you. One choice carries the power to move mountains. To change the course of your life to fulfill the measure of your creation. This is power unlike anything of a temporal nature. I know this to be so true from my personal experiences. Each time I have finally given up my resisitance to what spirit has been telling me for sometimes years, I discover that my life would actually have been easier had I surrendered much sooner. So here I am, saying 'yes', and it feels good and the words are flowing. What a concept ~ I was reading Carolyn Myss this morning, in her new book Archetypes she was talking about Abraham Lincoln having the archetype of a 'leader'. He knew in his youth, she wrote, that he was born for some great purpose. I believe we all have such feelings inside of what it is that we would do if we had the courage to step out and fulfill it. Often life will take a twist or a turn, a serendipitous coincidence. Because the Universe is governed by Law, we cannot outrun our those thoughts, feelings, dreams that come to us at moments of quietude. I have not been trying to outrun my purpose, yet, I have been avoiding it. I have allowed other things to get in the way of writing, yet my feeling small and inadequated will not change my purpose. I have found that it is becoming stronger as I mull it over in my mind and ask the question, "How do I do this?". I am told it is much simpler than it looks. I am to put one foot in front of the other each day and risk what I think and do that which I know is important. That Dear Ones, is exactly what is intended for you to do also. What ever it is that is calling to you, is what you must answer to. You already know within your heart of hearts what that is. Be willing to take a look at it and to make the choice to enter into the arena. Nothing is ever accomplished by those who sit on the sidelines, as I have been know to do over the years. The one choice I made over three years ago has propelled me into taking more risks than I have ever imagine. I volunteer to do things I used to avoid. I have found fulfillment in my music, which I find interesting. As I sit and play the piano even for my own enjoyment, there is much more emotion within the notes than every before. I am learning to stand in the Truth of Me, not asking for validation, nor needing validation from anyone. I have an inner peace which fills me with joy as I follow the beat of my own heart and live my life according to my purpose without regard to what someone else might think. That is freeing, I know understand the statement that the truth will set you free! It certainly does. Let us each choose to live more from our passions and our purposes for this will help to bring balance to the world for we will cease blaming others and begin taking responsibility for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment